Wata Wata Message,

Wata Wata Message, 

Getway Interference Is The Expectation Of My Existence. It’s The Order Of T.S.&M. Strenght And Honor! It’s The Choices That You Fight For Is What Takes You To My Judgment. Too Much Words Is Not They Same As My Words, What’s That Tells You. It Will Be All Safe Following What Was Written And That’s The Order To A Fearful And Loving To A Creator. There Must Be A Creator In All Your Doings For Sure. I Life That’s All. An Ko Rage Is Not A Home Her. Only For Those Who Choose To Live In Darkness. Life Should Not Be Like It. And My 30 In 20 Out Remain In Order. Try Listening To A Mexican Words, Can I Call Them Crazy When I Listen To It When There’s No Vowel To It. It’s All Que que.

Put This Way, I Have 10 Industries In One Region. 20-30 Workers Can Run It And Can Feed The Entire Nation. What’s That Tells You?

Vicente Oliver Fronteras

August 27, 2023


Comments

Popular Posts